Friday 4 October 2013

Time Passes By


HAPPY OCTOBER: Well as you all know, weeks have gone by and it's already October! It feels like yesterday that we went into the fashion lab and Mrs.Vanessa was telling us how in week 5 we have a week off because of Eid! Well, this week is already week 4, which mean there are 3 days of Uni left and then there is one week off, one week of holiday. Which will include, doing research for Consumer Behavior, finishing 10-20 pages of CCS plus research folder, research for Principles Of management, and so on. So basically a fake holiday, the best part will be catching up on sleep and my favorite hobbies, such as blogging and working out. During the Eid holiday, I'll also be back to attending my Pilot lessons, which by the way I'm super excited about. I'll put up some pictures to show you all. I've been excited about this holiday not only for catching up sleep but also for the fact of not having to go to Uni every single day besides Mondays.

Principles of Management, as I mentioned in the previous post, hasn't been bad at all. It gets interesting every week, and may I just say...Mr.Tom is the best teacher this year, funny, active in class (doesn't make the students fall asleep) and so on. Basically I've been very lucky with teachers since I started attending Heriot-Watt University! I'm so happy to have such great lectures. This year is about evolving the subjects and knowing each topic better each week, with all the research, questions, reading, Mr.Tom as a teacher, i'm almost certain it will work out well.

So as you are reading this, I'm probably researching more things on this subject for the class this Tuesday! 
That's it for today's post! Hope everyone has a fabulous week! Don't forget always check out this blog for more blog posts! 



























♥ Giulia Zampieri

No comments:

Post a Comment