Tuesday 29 October 2013

Back To Uni!



BACK FROM THE HOLIDAYS: It's been a while since we came back to Uni from our Eid holidays and guess what? I was completely right, we're now filled with work and new projects and there is barely time to sleep. As I updated you with the previous posts, the Eid holiday was pretty fantastic, I did a bunch of things and saw a lot of my friends too. In just two days, it's that time of the year, Halloween. I'm dressing up as an Angel Of Death, my outfit is basically black leggings, black tutu, black corset, black wings and black wig. My make up is heavy eye make up (dark red and black) and I don't know about the lipstick yet. I'm super excited about Thursday night, I'll be going to a few different locations with different friends.
The concert we went to, Rihanna was absolutely amazing. So much fun dancing and singing at the top of our lungs. 
About University, I'm not so excited about time flying by because as i mentioned in a previous post, that means that exams are getting closer, closer and closer. On the positive side, December is just around the corner, which means that Christmas is almost here, this year I think we'll celebrate a bit different then the previous years. I'm super excited for the new adventures.

I hope you all enjoyed reading my blog posts, and I really hope you liked the few pictures I added to make the posts a little more interesting.
See you soon with a new post!





♥ Giulia Zampieri

No comments:

Post a Comment