Tuesday 15 October 2013

Mid-October & Mid-Holiday!


MID-OCTOBER & MID-HOLIDAYS: So as I mentioned last time, time is FLYING! And it's already mid October which means it's week 5. Another words it's been ages since Uni started.

Principles of management as I mention on my last post has been going really well... Mr.Tom is by far a great teacher, he doesn't make the class boring, in other words, he makes the class entertaining in a "learning way". Basically, the way he teaches is good.

So the summery of what we have been taught so far, week 1 was an introduction of course, it was why we study management and so on. Then in week 2 we studied how management is changing the environment, the environmental context such as macro-environment. Pestel framework was another thing mentioned. In week 3, we learnt the business strategies such as the marketing positioning and branding and so on.
Another few things mentioned that week were the mission statement, boston consulting growth, leadership strategy and many more.

In the last post I also mentioned some stuff about my "dream-job list", I'm still working on that ofcourse but let's just say, I'm achieving some of my goals as the days, weeks and months go by! Yaay me!
We're in mid-holiday so next week shall be interesting! 
I'm looking forward to next week's lesson! 
See you soon with the next post!




♥ Giulia Zampieri

No comments:

Post a Comment