Friday 11 October 2013

Holiday Time


CLOSER AND CLOSER: As you're probably reading this, we are currently enjoying the current holidays. Okay, maybe not so much enjoying but working on CCS and studying Consumer Behavior, Principles of Management as well as Buying and Merchandising. This holiday, even though it started not too many days ago I've had time to catch up on my sleep, and work on a few other things. This holiday was probably much needed for each and every one of us due to the amount of work load we have to get done.
All the classes have been going good for now, I don't know if I'm the only one but Consumer Behavior gets more interesting every lesson. I know I mentioned this a few times but time is flying by way too quickly. Like no joke, in a couple of weeks, we'll be sitting on those chairs writing exams. Hopefully, time will go a little slower since we're on holiday, but they say time passes quickly when you're having a good time. Oh well! 

These couple of days, I will be studying, working on CCS, tanning & training like crazy, oh and hopefully sooner or later I will re-start my pilot lessons. 
Sometimes, depending on my mood, i love routines and other times I cannot stand them. Everyday, in the morning at around 6:20 (depending when there is sun rise) I go out for my run, then come home do my other workouts (upper body and lower body) then go shower, get ready and then drive to University. It's a bit obvious, routines are fun only if they're not boring, but that's obvious. So, since none of my family likes working out before / during sun rise, I have to entertain myself. 
I hope you're all having a great holiday. Stay tuned with a new post!





♥ Giulia Zampieri

No comments:

Post a Comment