Friday 27 September 2013

Moving Forward


THE NEXT STEP: For a very long time now I've been thinking of what I want to do in the future and where I would want to go and achieve with the course I'm currently studying. My conclusion wasn't very clear, but good enough for me to understand that, from the course I'm currently studying which is Fashion Marketing & Retailing (FMR) which for semester one the topics / subjects are: Consumer Behavior, Principles Of Management, Contextual & Contemporary Studies (CCS) & Buying & Merchandising. All of these classes were / are super interesting and all of them somehow go back to fashion. Which is why when I think of the achievement or the conclusion of the course and what I want to do in the end it all makes sense.
The fact that during this summer I did an Internship at Shape Magazine Middle East, which was absolutely amazing because of the amazing team and I had the opportunity to write a few articles for the September Issue, I had the chance of also attending a bunch of photoshoots and see what goes on behind the scenes. The experience was really incredible. So my conclusion was that I want to be in fashion field but somewhere that involves writing articles.
I have a list with the title “Future Dream Jobs” and some of them which are involved are: Fashion Editor, Stylist, Fashion PR and Buyer. So studying this course at University will help me with almost all of my “dream jobs” mentioned earlier.
I’ve added some pictures to this post including the part of the article which mentions my name which I was so proud to see when the magazine was published. Seeing my name after I wrote an entire article and it was published everywhere in Dubai and other emirates was one of the biggest achievements as it’s one of the things I would like to do as a profession.
See you soon with the next post!






♥ Giulia Zampieri

No comments:

Post a Comment